Le téléchargement et l'installation d'Office 2019 ont changé
Veuillez noter que toutes les suites et applications individuelles Office 2019, y compris Visio et Project, ne peuvent plus être téléchargées directement via le VLSC.
Pour recevoir le produit Office que vous avez demandé, suivez nos instructions détaillées pour télécharger et installer les produits Office 2019 obtenus via les licences en volume.
Skype for Business (formerly Lync) is a communications client that works in conjunction with Skype for Business Server and Skype for Business Online. Users can talk to each other using instant messaging (IM), voice, or video and can switch back and forth between modes.
This offer provides one license for installing the software on a single device. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience, you can use Skype for Business with Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online to
- Communicate and collaborate with remote workers through audio, web, or video conferencing
- Improve your availability by redirecting incoming conversation requests to another mode of communication, such as a mobile phone
- Presence: In the Contact List window, each contact has a presence button, green for available, yellow for away, or red for busy.
- Meetings: You can schedule audio, web, or video meetings with Skype for Business or within Outlook or Outlook.com. Web conferences support program or desktop sharing, file sharing, and polling.
- File sharing: You can send files or selections from files in instant messages or share them in meetings with their formatting intact.
- Accessibility: Skype for Business includes more than 100 keyboard shortcuts for accepting, ignoring, or ending calls or other important functions. Enhanced screen reader support for Job Access with Speech (JAWS) and other software enables all notifications, incoming requests, and instant messages to be read aloud.
- History: Skype for Business tracks and logs information about conversations in a special folder in Outlook called Conversation History. This information can include notes taken in OneNote.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office suites and applications, you can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). You will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
Microsoft also offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office software.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Solidatech after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your request has been approved, Solidatech will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Solidatech to obtain your product through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.